Swing Like Moe Golf Forum
Swing Like Moe Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-GGA Product Discussion & Reviews
 Equipment
 Moe Norman Hickory stick wedges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mums

10 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  16:33:16  Show Profile Send mums a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever played with the NG hickory stick wedges and if so whats your feelings about them? Are they a good club for 100 yds and the sand, tight lies, divot lies, different type of sand shots, chips and pitches? I really need to find a good sand wedge that will be forgiving with the shot and have real some nice things about this club.

Thanks for your reply

edmp

USA
1669 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  16:55:38  Show Profile  Visit edmp's Homepage Send edmp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mums,
I have one.Fair out of the sand,worthless everywhere else.My suggestion,get a good wedge and learn how to use it.Obviously,I don't use it.
Chuck
Go to Top of Page

rustyredcab

USA
845 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  17:12:07  Show Profile  Visit rustyredcab's Homepage Send rustyredcab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with Chuck. You can buy my History Stick (almost new) cheap. You can quickly learn to hit it well enough out of the sand -- always without backspin. Mine got me through one really challanging season in the sand. Then, ten minutes of seeing how to play the sand Tim's way, and the History Stick was history. For all the shots you are looking to hit, you may be well served to get a good wedge or two or three. I carry 52*, 56*sand, and 60*. Check out the GGA short game video. Better than a gimmick wedge.

Russ

Build Your Game Camp 2005
2-Day Alumni school 2006 & 2007
5-day Alumni Camp 2008 (The MOEniacs)

from 18.0 to 13.2 with NG
from 13.2 to 6.1 with GGA
currently 6.9 and happy
Go to Top of Page

golfmancan

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  17:40:27  Show Profile Send golfmancan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a 55* history stick and love it especially if I'm hitting out of long grass around the green or sand. It pops the ball up quite easily and it does have a considerable amount of spin.

keep it on the short stuff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Swing Like Moe Golf Forum © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2